According to current report and data analysis, the global Spray Drying Equipment Market was valued at USD 4,583.3 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 7,020.7 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5 .5%. The study focuses on the different equipment used for spray drying, its applications and the evolution of demand and supply. Spray drying is a technique used to convert liquid molecules into solid powder using a hot drying gaseous medium. This equipment finds its application by the fact that the liquid to be transformed into powder is sprayed into a hot chamber, which falls in the form of fine particles of powder. This dry powder consists of low density and is widely used in the pharmaceutical and food industry, for example, milk powder. This technique is gaining popularity due to its properties such as constant particle size distribution, which is of great importance for several products like the catalyst. The development and expansion of the chemical industry is expected to boost the global industry. Due to the precision and ease provided by the technique, it is employed in various applications such as the manufacture of chemical fertilizers. Due to the high investments in the agricultural sector, favorable government policies, the introduction of new high-tech seeds and the need for increased productivity have led to an increase in the use and demand for fertilizers. This is expected to eventually boost the industry over the forecast period. Besides the chemical industry, this technique is also widely used in the food industry.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2035
The wide range of applications, increasing demand for processed food products, growing agricultural sector, expanding food industry, increasing geriatric population, and high demand for pharmaceuticals are some- some of the factors driving the growth of the spray drying equipment market. However, high installation and operation costs, high thermal energy consumption, high toxic gas emissions, and strict government regulations regarding environmental concerns are the major factors hampering the growth of the market during the period 2019-2026.
Other key findings from the report suggest
- The equipment market is growing at a CAGR of 6% in Asia-Pacific, followed by North America and Europe at 7.1% and 6.9% CAGR, respectively. Increased adoption of new technologies by food and pharmaceutical companies is the important factor for accelerating the growth of the industry during the forecast period across all regions
- In 2018, Nozzle Atomizer is the dominant one which holds 35.5% of the global share. The North American region is the main source of revenue for this product segment, followed by the Asia-Pacific and European regions.
- Some of the strategies adopted by manufacturers include partnership, expansion, new product launches, and mergers and acquisitions in order to increase market share. For example, European Spray Dry Technologies has launched a new plant in the UK, specifically designed to dry a wide range of dairy products while offering maximum flexibility for drying various products.
- Apart from the food and pharmaceutical industry, the equipment has a wide range of applications in other industries, including the detergent industry, the ceramics industry, the dyes and pigments industry and the chemical industry. polymers and resins.
Connect with an expert for customizing Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2035
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
- GEA (Germany)
- SPX FLOW (US)
- Dedert Corporation (USA)
- Buchi Labortechnik (Switzerland)
- European Technologies Spraydry (UK)
- Changzhou Lemar Drying Engineering Co.Ltd. (China)
- Shandong Tianli (China) drying technology and equipment
- Acmefil (India)
- New AVM Systech (India)
- E. Rogers (USA)
Segments covered in the report:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Rotary atomizer
Stage Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- In one step
- In two steps
Flow Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Mixed flow
Cycle (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Chemical products
- To feed
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Get the table of contents of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spray-drying-equipment-market/toc
About reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across many industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.
Business Development Manager
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
Read our innovative blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs