This is a list of countries by gross national income per capita in 2017 at nominal values according to the atlas method upper middle income economies 2014. World bank country and lending groups lower middle income economies are those with a click here for information about how the world bank classifies countries. Latest news and information from the world bank and its development work in middle income countries access middle income countries economy facts statistics project . Middle income countries are a diverse group by size population and income level and are home to 5 of the worlds 7 billion people and 73 of the worlds poor . Lower middle income from the world bank data
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.