1 physiology bethesda 2012 aug274200 12 doi 101152 physiol000152012 odorant receptors in the formation of the olfactory bulb circuitry. In mammals smell is mediated by odorant receptors expressed by sensory neurons in the nose these specialized receptors are found both on olfactory . Request pdf on researchgate odorant receptors in the formation of the olfactory bulb circuitry in mammals smell is mediated by odorant receptors expressed by . To investigate whether odorant receptors organize neural circuitry in the olfactory bulb r odorant receptors govern the formation of a precise . Request pdf on researchgate odorant receptors instruct functional circuitry in the mouse olfactory bulb the mammalian olfactory system detects and discriminates
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.