DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) (“GrowGen” or the “Company”), the nation’s largest chain of hydroponic and organic specialty garden centers, today announced that select stores will begin selling Drip Hydro. Drip Hydro was developed by Rex Gill, founder of Power If, the original patented mono-silicic acid formula for crops, with Robert (Bear) Masterson, the former owner of The Harvest Company. Drip Hydro was designed to improve quality, reduce costs and ensure consistency. After extensive testing and excellent results from some of the best growers in the industry, Drip Hydro is now available for all growers to achieve optimal results with every harvest.
Drip Hydro is a clean, affordable and simple line of liquid nutrients that consists of a five-part fluid program of Base A, Base B, Flex, CaMag and Flow. Drip Hydro has been formulated with the highest quality bioavailable pharmaceutical grade chelates and salts. These ingredients help unlock the maximum genetic potential of plants and allow for a higher gram per square foot ratio.
“Investing in nutrients can be expensive and confusing, and some products can even destroy growers’ equipment. With collectively over 30 years of experience in the growing industry, the team behind this new line know how important a simple, clean and affordable nutrient product is to our customers to give them back time, money and peace of mind. Drip Hydro is one of the most exciting new nutrient products to hit the market and GrowGen is proud to have this new line in our GrowGeneration stores and on GrowGeneration.com,” said Darren Lampert, CEO of GrowGeneration.
“Bear and I created Drip Hydro to be the most cost effective per gallon and cleanest nutrient plan on the market,” Gill said. “We only used the best combination of ingredients to get exactly the results we were looking for in terms of yield, flavor and taste. It was only after extensive testing, with some of the best growers in the country, that we were ready to bring Drip to market. I am convinced that Drip will not disappoint you.
Drip Hydro Overview
- Pedestal A – Base A is the first part of a simple, highly concentrated two-part base formula that is designed for use throughout the vegetative and flowering stages of any fruit or flowering plant. Base A is formulated with an NPK of 5-0-2.
- Pedestal B – Base B is the second part of our simple, highly concentrated two-part base formula that is designed for use during both the vegetative and flowering phases of all fruit or flower plants. Base B is formulated with an NPK of 0-4-4.
- Flex – Flex is a flower and bloom boosting supplement that is designed for use throughout the flowering phase of all fruit or flowering plants. Developed as a PK Booster, Flex is rich in highly bioavailable phosphorus and potassium, providing plants with the extra phosphorus and potassium they need for the many biological processes in this stage. Flex is formulated with an NPK of 0-10-10.
- CaMg- CaMg is a highly concentrated calcium and magnesium supplement that is designed for use in both the vegetative and flowering phases of all fruiting or flowering plants. With a 4:1 calcium to magnesium ratio, CaMg is more concentrated than most other cal-mags on the market.
- Flow – Flow was designed to be a clean, simple and effective method of keeping irrigation systems running smoothly while increasing the availability of oxygen and nutrients to the root zone. The active ingredient in Flow is hypochlorous acid. This non-toxic, plant-safe solution is proven to break down and prevent buildup and scale in irrigation systems and reservoirs. Flow will help keep the root zone clean for the life of the plants.
About GrowGeneration Corp:
GrowGen owns and operates specialty hydroponic and organic gardening stores. Currently, GrowGen has 63 stores and distribution centers in over 13 states, and distributes products to over 500 stores nationwide and in Canada and operates an online grower supermarket at growgeneration.com. GrowGeneration creates and distributes many of its own exclusive private labels, ranging from lighting and benches to nutrients and supplies. GrowGeneration offers and sells thousands of products, including organic soil and nutrients, advanced lighting technology, and state-of-the-art hydroponic equipment for use indoors and outdoors by commercial and home growers.