NEWARK, Del, 08 Jul. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The phosphate fertilizer market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 5.5% and touch USD valuation 105.27 billion by 2032, while holding an income of USD 65.02 Bn in 2022.
Phosphate fertilizer helps the growth and development of the whole plant, including seed and fruit maturation. The demand for phosphate fertilizers is attributed to factors such as the shift from traditional fertilizers to smart fertilizers.
Growing agricultural producers that are used as fertilizers around the world, coupled with their use on various cereals to improve quality and improve growth while promoting root growth, are fueling sales of phosphate fertilizers in new markets.
Request sample report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15160
Other factors that trigger phosphate fertilizer sales are increasing with agricultural and irrigation technologies advancing with the latest agricultural trends. This advanced approach is there due to the decline in global agricultural production due to climate change and poor soil quality, pushing the sales of phosphate fertilizers.
Key insights from market research
- According to the Phosphate Fertilizer Market analysis for the years 2022 to 2032, monoammonium phosphate dominates the product segment and holds more than 31.0% of the share, attributing to the low costs of MAP and its high phosphorus content , flourishing the demand for phosphate fertilizers.
- Cereals and grains segment holds 46% of global phosphate fertilizer market revenue, owing to growing population increasingly demanding production of cereals and grains, flourishing sales of phosphate fertilizers .
- The Asia-Pacific region holds the largest phosphate fertilizer market share, holding more than 61% of the global market, attributing to agarine countries like India and China coupled with government investments in agricultural research and development , expanding the phosphate fertilizer market size globally.
“The phosphate fertilizer market report suggests that the global market is taking a turn as new organic movements drive farmers and the agricultural industry to switch to organic methods, including organic fertilizers or methods. The agricultural strategy has more than ever included organic content” says Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask an analyst for any questions @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-15160
Leading phosphate fertilizer manufacturers focus on research and development to deliver a higher quality, more effective and more organic product. Major players are working together and developing new product lines to enter unexplored markets. New market players are also expanding research and development chains to make the product more efficient and more soil-friendly, fueling the demand for phosphate fertilizers.
- Agrium and PotashCorp have come together to combine their talent and best practices to create a new business Nutrien Ltd. stronger and better equipped to create value for all their stakeholders, fueling phosphate fertilizer sales.
- Proagro Group of Companies is increasing the production of its food grade phosphates and fertilizers at an expected rate of 25%, representing 11.7 million tonnes of product by 2025.
- Recently, OCP Group presented plans to develop green ammonia as a sustainable raw material to be used in fertilizer production, pushing the demand for phosphate fertilizers.
Phosphate Fertilizer Market By Segmentation
- Monoammonium phosphate (MAP)
- Diammonium phosphate (DAP)
- Single Superphosphate (SSP)
- Triple superphosphate (TSP)
- Cereals & Grains
- Oil seeds and pulses
- Fruits and vegetables
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Report customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15160
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market Context
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario forecast
3.2.1. Demand in the optimistic scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product life cycle analysis
3.5. Supply chain analysis
4. World Phosphate Fertilizer Market Analysis 2017-2021 and forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size (USD Million) and Volume (Tons) Value Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Value Projections of Market Size (USD Million) and Volume (Tons), 2022-2032
Comprehensive TOC of Phosphate Fertilizer Market Click here
About Future Market Insights Chemicals and Materials Division
The Chemicals and Materials team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, timely research, and strategic recommendations with the aim of providing authentic information and accurate results to help customers around the world. With a repository of over 100 reports and over a million data points, the team has been insightfully analyzing the industry in over 50 countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including the competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Key Reports Related to Chemicals and Materials Market Information
Water Soluble Fertilizer Market Size – The major advantage of water soluble fertilizers over other types of fertilizers is faster impact, ease of use, and easier coverage. Therefore, water-soluble fertilizers are experiencing rapid growth in demand.
Ammonium Phosphate Market Shares – The global ammonium phosphate market is expected to show moderate growth of around 3.3% CAGR during the projection period.
Phosphate Esters Market Trends – The global phosphate esters market has witnessed significant growth over the past few years and is expected to register a robust CAGR of around 6.7% between 2022 and 2032.
Phosphate Conversion Coatings Market Outlook – The phosphate conversion coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% between 2022 and 2028.
Growth of Phosphated Distarch Phosphate Market – The global market for Phosphated Distarch Phosphate is growing owing to the increasing demand for dietary fiber as Phosphated Distarch Phosphate is one of the good sources of dietary fiber.
Fertilizer Additives Market Analysis – The Fertilizer Additives Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% and reach a value of approximately US$1075.3 million by the end of 2022.
Fertilizer Applicator Market Sales – The fertilizer applicator market is expected to grow over the forecast period, owing to technological advancements and the introduction of new fertilizer application equipment in the market. agricultural machinery.
Automotive Bioplastics Market Demand – Future Market Insights (IMF) forecasted that the Automotive Bioplastics Market is expected to grow with an annual growth rate of 10.3% in 2022 to reach a value of around $687.5 million by the end of 2022.
Nitromethane Market Value – The nitromethane market is expected to register a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period and is expected to reach a market share of US$12.57 billion by 2032.
Potassium Formate Market Type – The global Potassium Formate market size is estimated at USD 716.4 million in 2022 and is expected to drive sales at a steady CAGR of 4.2% between 2022-2029.
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse the latest market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports